Hey Tim-

I was getting annoyed seeing "TLS" warnings during test runs so I found how
to get those log messages into our actual log:
  https://github.com/juju/juju/pull/6861/files

Essentially, "http" does provide a log object you can pass in, but it must
be a standard library 'log.Logger' which is unfortunately *not* an
interface.

This does the trivial thing of creating an io.Writer that just forwards all
content into the logger.Logf method.

I don't really want it to live inside of 'apiserver', but I was wondering
where a good home would be. I was wondering if it should be part of the
standard 'loggo' package as an official adapter for log.Logger vs loggo ?

Thoughts?
John
=:->