Hi Pete,

I recently modified the GUI to use the new `configYAML` field. To do so I
took the JSON that we normally sent in the `config` argument and passed it
as the `configYAML` argument. You can see the PR[0] for the change made and
a little code comment as to why.

If you'd like an easy way to inspect the RPC calls you can also do so by
checking out the JS API in the GUI and/or inspecting the WS in the GUI and
performing the various actions to see the live interactions with Juju.

[0] https://github.com/juju/juju-gui/pull/2527/files

Hope this helps!
- Jeff