I think the primary advantage being less clutter to the end user. The
difference between the end user have to bootstrap and control things from
inside the vm vs from their host. For some reason this small change made some
of my users who were previously not really catching on, far more apt to jump
in. I personally like it because these little vms go further when they don't
have the controller on them as well. @jameinel totally, possibly I'll add the
bridge bits in place of the lxd-proxy in that write up, or possibly in another.

~James