I'd really like to see us split apart the facades-by-purpose. So we'd
collect the facades for Agents separately from facades for Users (and
possibly also facades for Controller).
I'm not sure if moving things just into 'facades' just moves the problem
around and leaves us with just a *different* directory that is a bit
cluttered.  But I'm +1 on things that would help organize the layout.

John
=:->

On Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 1:55 PM, Andrew Wilkins <andrew.wilk...@canonical.com