Hey people,

We have field reports where a 2.3.6 upgrade interacted badly with some
charm settings causing Juju to get itself into a stuck, somewhat corrupt
state. We are still evaluating how to fix this for stuck systems.

The symptom is the 2.3.6 upgrade fails and gets stuck.

The agents are being removed from streams to stop people accidentally
upgrading to a broken version, even though this breakage doesn't impact
everyone.

We are also looking into the continuous integration tests around our
upgrades for extra testing to catch other issues like this one.

We will be releasing 2.3.7 shortly to address this isue.

Thanks for your patience.
Tim