Hi Dan,

It may take a while to come up the first time, as the LXC template will
need to debootstrap. If it never comes up, then
~/.juju/local/log/machine-0.log is probably the best bet for diagnosis. If
you could share that, I'll take a look. In the mean time, I'm installing
12.04.03 and juju 1.14.1, and I'll see what I get.

Cheers,
Andrew