Greetings everyone,

It occurs to me that having a single maintainer of a charm while
functional, doesn't offer the best route moving forward for a charms
longevity. I would like to propose a format change to the authorship line
of charms allowing for more than a single entity to maintain the charm.

My initial thought would be to convert the entry in metadata.yaml from a
string type to a list type

maintainer:
    - Jon Doe <j...@example.com>
    - Steve Doe <st...@example.com>

This seems like it would have larger rippling effects in surrounding
projects - charmworldlib and juju-gui come to mind.

What do you guys think? Would the above spec work to accomplish the goal?