Some days later, of trying a lot of things, I simple can't go further
anymore, but! for records, here's what I tried, in a dedicated machine with
64GB of ram and 4/8 cores:

   - Installed *Openstack* using devstack, with the apache services
   enabled, like swift.
   - Installed *nova-compute-lxc* as default hypervisor (also tried the
   *docker* driver). And the instances where working fine, after some
   tweeks and a lot of effort I make it worked.
   - Installed in my local pc, Juju with an
   openstack environment credentials configured.
   - sshuttle installed to make the lxc containers private ips, like
   10.0.0.2 available to the Juju.

(oh! and qemu as weel, i was desperate)

When I bootstrap, its all going well till the juju wants to upload the juju
tools to the swift, gives me a time-out error, and all the other things I
reported in this thread.

The thing is, that I want to have remote linux containers as machines for
my juju orchestrated apps, through Openstack, making a tenant for every
project we have in our company.

And all this project is going to be case of success to show to our clients
how Juju, Maas and Openstack can change how companies manage their private
and public clouds.

Please, I'm asking for some kindly help! I really can't believe that you
must have 13 machines to deploy Openstack successfully to work with Juju.

Thanks in advance! :)

Abs,
Sebas.