Hi folks,

I'm attempting to get postgresql working on EC2 with the new
block-storage-broker so the postgresql database can be stored on a
persistent s3 device.

https://manage.jujucharms.com/charms/precise/block-storage-broker

I copied the basis of the bundle below from the docs above, however I'm
somewhat confused as to what should go in the endpoint option for the
block-storage-broker.  There seems to be no indication of what it should
be.  Neither of the URLs I found on the AWS docs worked, and gave me
hook errors running config changed.

As you can see below, I'm trying to hulk-smash the services on to the
bootstrap node to save money :-)

After trying a few different values for the endpoint, I've given up and
fallen back on asking for help.

Any one know?

Tim

---- bundle file
prod:
    series: precise
    services:
        postgresql:
            charm: cs:precise/postgresql
            to: 0
            constraints: mem=2048
                extra-packages: python-apt postgresql-contrib
postgresql-9.1-debversion
                max_connections: 500
        storage:
            charm: cs:precise/storage