Hi folks,

I've just started looking into writing a charm (possibly two charms?) to
deploy some middleware to Swift; both the proxy and storage will have
middleware added. Today was the first time I've deployed any OpenStack
component, so my terminology could be off.

I imagine a middleware charm would make most sense as a subordinate to
swift-{proxy,storage}. Are there any existing examples of such a thing? Is
there a friendly way for the subordinate to tell the swift services to
restart, or is it just a matter of "sudo restart swift-object-server" or
whatever?

Cheers,
Andrew