For those of you looking for the bundle it is at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/calico@lists.projectcalico.org/msg00081.html

CoryB,
Thanks to you and the Project Calico or sharing this solution, and
your contribution to the Juju community.

I saw the mail list stripped your bundle. You can also share your
bundle in LP and have it ingested by the charm store. The process is
documented at:
https://jujucharms.com/docs/charms-bundles#creating-a-bundle

-thanks,
Antonio

On Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 12:38 PM, Kapil Thangavelu
<kapil.thangav...@canonical.com> wrote:

> [...]

Antonio Rosales
Juju Ecosystem
Canonical