Thanks Jose ,
I understood clearly
Thanks
VM

From:  José Antonio Rey <j...@ubuntu.com>
Date:  Thursday 15 January 2015 15:34
To:  Vahric Muhtaryan <vah...@doruk.net.tr>
Cc:  juju <juju@lists.ubuntu.com>
Subject:  Re: About bootstrap server , size and dedicate or share it for
applications or not

Hello, Vahric!

Thank you for writing to the list. I will be more than glad to give you a
hand.

1.- I have been able to use a 613MB RAM server for a development
environment, but a 1GB RAM server is recommended.

2.- Yes, it is allowed but not recommended. You can deploy additional server
to that machine specifying "--to 0" when deploying. However, this is not
recommended because the service will eat up RAM.

3.- You can, but only if you are using the local provider. If you are going
to use a cloud environment, then the bootstrap node needs to be in that same
environment.

Please, let us know if you have any further questions, and we'll be happy to
help.

Have an awesome day!

--
José Antonio Rey