Hi all,

Is there a way in juju to do following (We are going to use AWS as deploy
target and ubuntu 14.04 as client).

1) Have multiple user accounts for juju-gui, where a certain user will only
see his/her work area. If possible, a reserved machine for a single user.
Currently I only know to confiure a single admin password.

2) Same as above, but deployment using juju command line. So individual
users should have unique keys to AWS account where they can only affect a
specific AWS instance, not the whole account (so they can't add / remove
AWS instances).

Have a nice day.

--
<http://www.hsenidmobile.com/>Malshan Peiris,Implementation EngineerTel: 94
77 5525110 Head Office (Singapore)*P*: +65 65 332 140*M*: +65 00 000 000*F*: