Openbook is a cloud billing solution from Talligent.  They charmed it up
and are proposing it for inclusion in the charm store.

The charm is really well documented and relates to mariadb and tomcat.
While peer reviewing with Cory, we noticed the relation to tomcat was over
the implicit juju-info.  Though this is common for subordinate charms
relating to tomcat, it isn't ideal -- it makes openbook capable of
colocating on any unit (since all units "provide" juju-info). See Cory's RQ
note from this morning for more info.  When tomcat is updated, we'll circle
back to all tomcat subordinates and suggest an updated relation.

Back to openbook -- following the readme was simple, and deployment went
smoothly.  This charm didn't include tests, so we can't recommend it in the
store just yet.  I proposed a simple test for inclusion and offered
suggestions in case they want to expand on mine.  I look forward to
re-reviewing once tests fall into place.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/charms/+bug/1411402

Thanks,
-Kevin