Hi Kapil,
           Thanks for your clear description about my queries.

I have installed and configured juju and set cloud provider as LXC.

As you mentioned,
*(i) the juju environment will automatically do that for you, else you can
checkout one out via vcs and deploy it as a local charm. (see docs)*

Whether i need to deploy in LXC?
Is there any references/tutorials available for deploying on specific
hypervisor?.

thanks and regards
Raj