Hello everyone,

I'm excited to announce a small project I've been working which uses the
jujusvg project from Juju to render bundles in to consumable SVG. The goal
was to produce an image one might find in the GUI without having to load or
deploy the GUI. Cases where you may want to embed a deployment in a blog or
webpage as a static image or visual a deployment in a tool built on top of
Juju.

Consuming the webservice is straight forward. You either send it a GET
request with the data you wish to display whether it's a bundle in the
store or a raw bundle file:

- http://svg.juju.solutions/?bundle=cs:bundle/openstack-telemetry-31
-
http://svg.juju.solutions/?bundle-file=http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~bigdata-dev/charms/trusty/apache-analytics-sql-hue/trunk/download/head:/bundles.yaml-20150420030716-vycsb0pcenhst8wt-1/bundles.yaml

or, in the event the bundle is published, you can POST the bundle contents
to the service. In all cases you'll either get an unpleasant error or, on
success, the bundle you requested.

A full set of instructions is available at http://svg.juju.solutions

The webservice is designed to be somewhat smart in how it handles requests.
Whenever possible it'll use data from the charm store API to avoid
performing extra work. There's not caching between requests, yet, but that
will likely be the next feature I attempt. I will also have an SSL
certificate added in the coming days to allow embedding and increase
transport security.

I'd appreciate any feedback, feature, or bug requests.

Thanks,
Marco Ceppi