On 05/01/2015 09:57 PM, Nate Finch wrote:
> you.  Where is Juju documentation lacking?  Where can we best spend our
> time to make the most impact?

Hello, Nate! :)

Although documentation improved drastically over the last 6 months, the
'reference manual' part is what I miss the most. For instance, for the
relation hooks, there is no reference - what hooks are there, what can I
pass to them, what will they return, etc, etc.... (For instance, what
are the options that I can pass to 'juju-log' - the documentation states
that one can pass --debug, but in fact there are several log levels that
one can utilize).

Also reference for juju leader election, then juju actions would be of
immense help.

It is nice to read the "Getting Started" and "How to" guides, but a
solid reference manual is what, IMHO, is missing.

        Mario