Greetings Dinesh,

Currently we do not have Fedora as a supported platform. We do however,
have support for Centos based deployments that just landed as of the 1.23
provider (possibly 1.22 - i apologize for not having the exact revision
handy when writing this response)

Each "flavor" of support is noted as a series in juju terminology.
Currently to date, we support the following:

Ubuntu:
-  Precise
-  Trusty
-  Vivid
Centos:
- Centos6
- Centos7
Windows:
- Win2k12
- Win2k12-hyperv

It would be great if you could file a bug on launchpad targeted at the
juju-core project to support your requested series, so we can add it to our
planning agenda and you can track the progress as the discussion happens:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/juju-core/+filebug

If you have any further questions/comments feel free to reach out on this
thread, join us in #juju on irc.freenode.net or open a question on
askubuntu.com tagged #juju

All the best,

Charles Butler <charles.but...@canonical.com> - Juju Charmer
Come see the future of datacenter orchestration: http://jujucharms.com