On 7 July 2015 at 07:52, Matt Bruzek <matthew.bru...@canonical.com> wrote:

> I got pinged by a friend in #juju and he asked about a merge proposal that
> was not in the review queue.  The merge proposal was not in the review queue
> because the status was "In Progress".  It needs to be in "Ready for Review".
>
> https://code.launchpad.net/~celebdor/charms/precise/cassandra/hostname_resolve/+merge/257120
>
> This one did not get my approval because it contained immutable
> configuration.  I spoke with the author and he will update it soon.

There is going to be confusion here. lp:charms/cassandra is
lp:charms/precise/cassandra, which has no maintainer. I'm currently
maintaining lp:charms/trusty/cassandra, which already supports
Cassandra 2.x but has no upgrade path from lp:charms/precise/cassandra
and its Cassandra 1.x installs.

--
Stuart Bishop <stuart.bis...@canonical.com>