Hi Team.

 juju bootstrap failed with below error.

 ERROR cannot find network interface "lxcbr0": net: no such interface
Bootstrap failed, cleaning up the environment.
ERROR there was an issue examining the environment: failure setting config:
cannot find address of network-bridge: "lxcbr0": net: no such interface.

In my " .juju/environments.yaml:  " #network-bridge: lxcbr0" line commented
out by default.

please find  below  my ".juju/environments.yaml" file.

environments:
    vmware:
      type: vsphere

      # IP address or DNS name of vsphere API host.
      host:

      # Vsphere API user credentials.
      user:
      password:

      # Name of vsphere datacenter.
      datacenter:

      # Name of the network, that all created vms will use ot obtain public
ip address.
      # This network should have ip pool configured or DHCP server
connected to it.
      # This parameter is optional.
      extenal-network:
    # https://juju.ubuntu.com/docs/config-local.html
    local:
        type: local

        # root-dir holds the directory that is used for the storage files
and
        # database. The default location is $JUJU_HOME/<env-name>.
        # $JUJU_HOME defaults to ~/.juju. Override if needed.
        #
        # root-dir: ~/.juju/local

        # storage-port holds the port where the local provider starts the
        # HTTP file server. Override the value if you have multiple local
        # providers, or if the default port is used by another program.
        #
        # storage-port: 8040

        # network-bridge holds the name of the LXC network bridge to use.
        # Override if the default LXC network bridge is different.
        #

        #network-bridge: lxcbr0

Thanks,
Sunitha.