Sam C was kind enough to point me to this today:

  https://medium.com/@Meteorite_BI/why-i-like-juju-5cd1c16b33b1

This is what makes Juju so much fun, you can actually see what a
difference it's making to people working with big, complex topologies of
fast-moving stuff.

I care a lot about start-ups and innovation. Right now, I think a lot of
start-ups who have great ideas to add to Hadoop or Spark or OpenStack or
Mesos have to wait for their potential customers to get the huge,
clunky, common, commodity parts organised before they can actually strut
their stuff. Having great charms of Apache Hadoop alongside Cloudera
Hadoop means an analytics startup can sell their stuff, make it work
just as well and just as automatically no BOTH those implementations of
hadoop, and get demo's up and running for real on customer premises in a
few minutes.

That's the spirit of Ubuntu, and we're also quite pleased to bring it to
CentOS, SLES, Windows, whatever you need :)

Mark