The Big Data team was able to get in some Review Queue time this week
amongst preparing for our presence at Strata NY:

Suitecrm
------------
https://bugs.launchpad.net/charms/+bug/1479471

The author addressed issues in our previous review.  +1 promulgated.

Welcome to the charmstore, SuiteCRM!

IBM XL C/C++
-------------------
https://bugs.launchpad.net/charms/+bug/1489829

Great to see use of status-set!

The charm is currently restricted to deploying on Power systems.  This may
be unnecessary restriction, or it should be mentioned in the README and use
“status-set blocked” instead of “exit 1” to provide a better user
experience.

The charm should also probably be a subordinate to enable use with other
charms, such as possibly some sort of "compiler farm" or CI charm?
 (Suggest a “c-compiler” or “cpp-compiler” interface.)

A few other minor suggestions, but looking pretty good over all.