Hi everyone,

I have a jenkins slave that's running charm and bundle tests on 5 different
clouds pretty much all the time. My problem is that tests will randomly
fail after hitting this lock timeout.

Here's an example:
http://reports.vapour.ws/all-bundle-and-charm-results/charm-bundle-test-parent-928/charm/aws/17

Between successful bootstrap and that test failure, 17 tests ran
successfully. Presumably, a new test job for a different cloud got kicked
off, the env.lock was held to bootstrap that cloud, and my test that was
using `juju ssh` at the time failed because the lock was held. I'm not
certain that's what is happening, but it's my best guess based on what I've
observed, and my limited understanding of the env.lock.

Is the best way around this to have a separate $JUJU_HOME for all my test
clouds, so that I end up with one lock per cloud? I haven't tried this yet
but it seems like the simplest way forward, if it works and is safe (is
it?).

Thanks for the help,
Tim