I have a few meaningful demos for big data with datasets ready and
everything scripted on my github (
HTTPS://github.com/SaMnCo/juju-strata-demos, pick saiku or SpagoBI branch)

But I will be off during the sessions so someone else would have to run
them.

I can and would be happy to train or help whoever volunteers prior to the
30th of October.

Best,
Sam