Greetings!

As some of you may know, we've been talking quite a bit about the new
emerging patterns in charming, which covers a few new tools, and a
framework for writing your charms. There was an overview/walkthrough on
yesterday's Office Hours, and I've been publishing a blog series covering
the introduction of the new tooling.

These will eventually be extrapolated into the docs, but this is a great
first round introduction to charming with layers, in the reactive
framework, and delivering payloads (containers, vms, warfiles, etc) with
Juju.

http://blog.dasroot.net/2015-charming-2-point-oh.html
http://blog.dasroot.net/2015-charming-2-point-oh-pt2.html

Look forward to even more in-depth content on these subjects over the next
month.

All the best,

Charles

Charles Butler <charles.but...@canonical.com> - Juju Charmer