Thanks, José! I was curious about this too.

A follow-up on this question: I have a Charm repo
<https://github.com/galgalesh/tengu-charms> that includes Charms from
different sources with patches. Some of these Charms are licensed
differently, some require copyleft and some don't. Now, I do it this way: I
have my own licence at the top of the repo. Charms from different sources
have their own licence at the top of the Charm.

This way, and I am only guessing this is how copyright works, when I patch
a Charm, the patch automatically has the same licence as the Charm. If the
Charm doesn't have a license, the repo licence is applied. Am I correct?

Kind regards
Merlijn