Its that time again - the Big Data team had the opportunity to review some
of the items in the review queue...

*openbook*

https://code.launchpad.net/~talligent/charms/trusty/openbook/trunk/+merge/267885
This one went very smoothly - passed all tests the first time. I was then
able to log in with the URL and credentials supplied in the readme and
click around. Approved.

*ethercalc*

https://bugs.launchpad.net/charms/+bug/1486247
Test had some small issues, and port was missing on website-relation
MP provided for those issues, and otherwise it seems ok to promulgate

*cassandra*

https://code.launchpad.net/~stub/charms/trusty/cassandra/spike/+merge/270378
Test fixes and other small improvements
Looks good, tests pass.  Merged.

*apache2*

https://code.launchpad.net/~mbruzek/charms/trusty/apache2/nagios_extra_check_https/+merge/275095
This proposal introduces a new nagios config option so the monitor can call
check_http with multiple parameters (good for checking multiple hosts from
1 apache2 service)
We proposed enhancing the current nagios config to support multiple args
instead of having 2 config options that both affect check_http.
During review, we also found failures in the hook tests.  These were not
introduced by this MP, so we opened the following bug to address them:

   - https://bugs.launchpad.net/charms/+source/apache2/+bug/1511474