Greetings.

The big data team (myself, Kevin, and Andrew) spent some time on the review
queue yesterday and worked on the following reviews:

   -

   etcd
   -

https://code.launchpad.net/~kubernetes/charms/trusty/etcd/trunk/+merge/275768
      -

      This is a fairly simple update that includes extended status
      messages.  Deployment looks great with these new messages, and all tests
      pass.  Approved and merged.
      -

   apache2
   -

https://code.launchpad.net/~verterok/charms/trusty/apache2/hostname-resolution-fix/+merge/272127
      -

      This adds ip/hostname information to /etc/hosts on the apache unit.
      While it looks good, it is currently held up by a prereq that modifies
      nagios http checks. This will be good to merge once the prereq has been
      committed.
      -

   Kibana (version bump)
   -

https://code.launchpad.net/~chris.macnaughton/charms/trusty/kibana/version_bump/+merge/274029
      -

      All tests now pass and as per previous reviews this one looks good -
      Approved and merged (thanks to Chuck for the merge).
      -

   Kibana (url mod)
   -

https://code.launchpad.net/~canonical-is-sa/charms/trusty/kibana/trunk/+merge/276221
      -

      Tests fail due to issues which are fixed in the above (version bump)
      MR - this needs to be merged in and re-tested.
      -

   neutron-calico
   -

      https://bugs.launchpad.net/charms/+bug/1421230
      -

      Minor issues with README deploy instructions and charm proof
      failure.  MP with fix provided.  Otherwise good, and I will
follow up later
      today and Monday to try to get these promoted.
      -

   bird
   -

      https://bugs.launchpad.net/charms/+bug/1431445
      - Amulet test fails because neutron-calico is subordinate; needs to
      also deploy nova-compute.  MP with fix provided.  Otherwise good, and I
      will follow up later today and Monday to try to get these promoted.