Hey all,

Moonstone spent last iteration tightening up the LXD provider. You can see the latest results in our latest Demo Day <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyXLRDN0ERo>. It's a ~9 minute video which demonstrates:

1. The format of the entry into environments.yaml.
2. LXD bootstrapping locally.
3. The fact that it's no longer necessary to tweak permissions of the
   unix socket to utilize this.
4. Juju LXD coming back up when the host is rebooted.

We're also very happy to announce that this will land in the upcoming 1.26-alpha2 milestone on 2015-11-17! If you'd like to play with this in the meantime, feel free to build from our feature branch <https://github.com/juju/juju/tree/lxd-provider> and log bugs against the blueprint <https://blueprints.launchpad.net/juju-core/+spec/charmer-experience-lxd-provider>. Documentation and release notes will be forthcoming.

Thanks, and have fun!

-
Katherine