>> Does Juju work on Redhat linux platform ?
> No, unfortunately not. The only supported OSs are Ubuntu and CentOS, and
I'm not aware of any work in progress towards Red Hat. I'm sorry!

Exactly RHEL isn't supported yet, but if CentOS is good enough for you the
work is already done.   If you want RHEL that is not a large technical
distance at all from CentOS -- and if there is a strong desire to go there
juju is completely open source, and patches are always welcome.   Also
given evidence of customer demand, I'm confident our product roadmap will
be adjusted accordingly.

--Mark Ramm