Thanks for this show and tell!

I think this might solve some problems I'm having. I'll look into this, if
it is usefull to me I'll take a look at charming it...

Op dinsdag 5 januari 2016 heeft Andrew Wilkins <andrew.wilk...@canonical.com>
het volgende geschreven:
> Hi,
> A little while ago, I found myself wanting to address a service by its
Juju name, but outside of Juju. I didn't want to be tied to an IP/host
name, because they might change; I didn't want to be tied to any one cloud
provider; and I wanted it to work across environments.
> So I wrote a little DNS server that resolves Juju entity names to IP
addresses. It's called "jns", Juju Name Server. You can find it here:
>     https://github.com/axw/jns
>     (go get github.com/axw/jns)
>
> Names take one of the following forms:
>     0.juju                        # machine 0
>     machine-0-lxc-0.juju # machine 0/lxc/0
>     mysql.juju                 # IP address of a random unit of the mysql
service
>     unit-mysql-0.juju       # IP address of mysql/0
> In the above forms, the entity is within the current environment. If you
want to resolve the address of an entity in another environment, you can
precede ".juju" with the name of the environment. e.g.