Former ~charmer(s) formally requesting to come back into the fold.

In my IS days I was in ~charmers and did work around the charms IS uses the most: apache2, haproxy, nrpe-external-master, cassandra etc.

Now in the OpenStack Charmers team I get my hands dirty every day working with the OpenStack charms.

Here are some of the highlights of my work with OpenStack Charms:

 * Getting rabbitmq-server stabilized
   and dealing with simultaneous restarts
 * Added haproxy time out settings to the OpenStack API Charms
 * Implemented workload status in the core OpenStack Charms

Currently working on

 * Initial implementation of network spaces
 * DNS based HA for hacluster

Community engagement:

 * Worked with James Beedy on pain points in the charms
 * Worked with Nuage to land their charms in the charm store
 * Assist with OIL in on-boarding charm partners

Please consider my request to re-join ~charmers.

--
David Ames