tl;dr +1 for thedac

I've worked on charms with David since the ol' pyjuju days. He has made
numerous excellent contributions to the Openstack charms, charmhelpers and
charms from the wider community. He is also an excellent reviewer and can
be depended on to give a merge proposal a thorough dissection and offer
helpful suggestions.

On Sat, Mar 19, 2016 at 11:38 PM, David Britton <david.brit...@canonical.com