Hi Mark

What's your opinion to adding outflowing and peer-flowing capabilities to
resources? Outflowing: from charm to operator, peer-flowing: from charm to
charm. I'm not sure if there is such a big conceptual difference between
inflowing, outflowing and peer-flowing. I have the tendency to see an
operator as just another Charm. This might become reality when the "stacks"
functionality gets introduced because then there will be a charm-like
entity that manages a bunch of charms... This might make that transition
easier...

Kind regards
Merlijn