Hi Tom,

Sorry about this, being locked out if you change your launchpad username is
a limitation of the system that we do know about, and are currently
investigating how to fix. We can probably update charmstore's databases
manually to use the new username, but it will mean that the charms that are
currently available in the "~f-tom-n" namespace will have to be accessed
using the "~spicule" namespace instead.

Please let me know if you're happy to proceed?

Thanks, Martin