Discussed on IRC. TLDR for the list:

The package SRU landed after the keystone charm was updated (good) but
before the openstack-base and openstack-telemetry bundles wer updated (the
gap Ed hit).  I've put up the necessary bundle changes and linked them to
the bug.  We'll also adjust our charm SRU process to guard against that
sort of gap in the future.

Many thanks for raising the bug and for the discussion.

Ryan