Any word from the Flink, Samza and Storm communities?

We have some work that the Storm community might be interested in. We have
created a proof-of-concept that allows you to model Storm topologies in
Juju using the Juju gui. This has the potential to lower the barrier of
entry to Storm quite a bit.