Hi
I am installing Mariadb Enterprise edition by following below steps from
charm store, I am getting hook fail error,

Obtain a username/password from the MariaDB Portal and you will then have
access to the MariaDB Enterprise repository.
Next create a file called enterprise.yaml with the following contents,
replacing username:password with your actual username and password:
        mariadb:
          enterprise-eula: true
          key: 0xd324876ebe6a595f
          source: "deb
https://username:passw...@code.mariadb.com/mariadb-enterprise/10.0/repo/ubuntu
trusty main"
Lastly, deploy MariaDB as normal but with the addition of the yaml file
        juju deploy --config ./enterprise.yaml mariadb

 please let me know steps for getting username and password .  Is username
and password same as site username and password.

Rajith

IBM AIX Certified, OCPCertified