(PPS. Going back to our chat about drill speed the other week, I'm not
saying Drill is actually the most performant or best in terms of what
people need, but in terms of a tool to connect to lots of stuff and offer
pretty useful data federation, its top of my list. I do have Phoenix, Kylin
etc sat on the backburner because the should offer more performance but for
more specific usecases.)

Director Meteorite.bi - Saiku Analytics Founder
Tel: +44(0)5603641316

(Thanks to the Saiku community we reached our Kickstart
<http://kickstarter.com/projects/2117053714/saiku-reporting-interactive-report-designer/>
goal, but you can always help by sponsoring the project
<http://www.meteorite.bi/products/saiku/sponsorship>)