Yeah, but in life, i can ftp/sftp/http upload a file to a.n.other service
without a timeout irrespective of size. Clearly it will take a long time on
crappy FTTC ADSL but it does work and doesn't timeout :)

Director Meteorite.bi - Saiku Analytics Founder
Tel: +44(0)5603641316

(Thanks to the Saiku community we reached our Kickstart
<http://kickstarter.com/projects/2117053714/saiku-reporting-interactive-report-designer/>
goal, but you can always help by sponsoring the project
<http://www.meteorite.bi/products/saiku/sponsorship>)