On 21 July 2016 at 10:40, James Beedy <jamesbe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'll take all the input/feedback/criticism I can get on this - thanks!

Under Multi Application Support, the example references myapp1_ctxt
and myapp2_ctxt variables but they are both undefined and there is no
mention on what they are supposed to contain.

>From a charming perspective, I'm interested in if I should be using
Supervisor or systemd to control my applications. If you want uptake,
a simple Python API for generating simple templates is preferable to
expecting us to read the Supervisor documentation and learn its
configuration syntax ;)

I think you want a wheelhouse.txt listing supervisor in your layer, so
the dependency gets pulled in at 'charm build' time, or the Ubuntu
package listed in layer.yaml under options->basic->packages. I don't
see anywhere in the layer that is installing the dependency.

--
Stuart Bishop <stuart.bis...@canonical.com>