​Hello Luigi,

Thanks for the email! I am happy to help with this project. My responses
are in-line.

On Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 10:30 PM, M Bruzek <mbru...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
I help curate the wordpress charm but I can not take credit for creating
it, that was Marco Ceppi.
​

> I am very new to orchestration but I’m learning…
>
> ​
This is great news! I would be happy to show you how to model solutions
with Juju charms.
​

> Do you think you can adapt this charm to PHP7?

​Yes, this is an open source project, and anyone can contribute.
​

> Also, do you think you can do a bundle for Woocommerce that can be
> deployed on Digital Ocean?

​We do not have an official DigitalOcean provider but I happen to know this
can be done with the manual provider
<https://jujucharms.com/docs/stable/clouds-manual> support in Juju. I run a
blog on DigitalOcean using Juju and the ghost charm.
​

> • Nginx as reverse proxy, Apache 2.4 load balanced, Php 7, Redis,
> Memcached, Mariadb master/slave

​We have most of these applications already charmed up for you. I would
substitute haproxy for nginx and your contribution to the wordpress charm
would upgrade to Php 7.

It’s not for a big project, just that I love speed and as I’m not a sys
> admin. Having a bundle like this, I could implement it with Digital Ocean
> and  have a load time under 400ms with this setup.
>
> If you can not contribute this, I’m ready to try to contribute with some
> money for your time.

​I am fully booked at the moment but I am happy to help you create a bundle
for this solution. We host charm schools which is one on one training, we
have staff on IRC in #juju on chat.freenode.net, and have a mailing list
(which I have carbon copied)​. We hold office hours where users can bring
up topics that they want to learn more about.

Hopefully someone on this list might be interested in helping Woocommerce
model their solution.

Which method would work best for you?

​