Greetings!

I was in #juju riffing with some juju users, and it became apparent that
there is a not-so-well-known feature of juju in the 2.0+ series.

As 2.0 is not marked as stable, every new release is treated like an
island. Sometimes it may be compatible with what you have deployed (eg
beta-12 to beta-13) and won't require a re-bootstrap, everything will
*appear* to just work. Sometimes the risk and failure is much more apparent
than this, such as the beta-13 to beta-14 update.

Traditionally you would terminate the instances via your cloud provider and
be left with some configuration left around in your $JUJU_DATA directory.
Less than ideal right?

juju unregister to the rescue!

Details:
Removes local connection information for the specified controller.
This command does not destroy the controller.  In order to regain
access to an unregistered controller, it will need to be added
again using the juju register command.

I thought I would share this great discovery with others that are being
intrepid and helping us test 2.0

All the best,

Charles
--