On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 1:03 PM Stéphane Graber

> Hi Rick,
>
> Hmm, so it looks like Juju itself is parsing the LXD version and failing?
>
> That's a bit weird as I'd have expected it to instead check for the API
> version (1.0) if even checking anything.
>

> I've been using the Juju betas with the git version of LXD on my
> machines without any problem, up until the time where I actually tagged
> LXD 2.1. So I don't think there is any actual problem with the new LXD
> and Juju, other than what looks like a buggy version check :)

Thanks Stephane, this is helpful info. We'll look into moving the API based
check as you're completely correct that should be much more indicative of
"will Juju work with this LXD" than the version number of the packaging.

It's also great to hear that it was working before the tagging hit our
version check. It makes me feel better that once we correct this issue our
testing should pass and we won't run into any new issues there.