I think we should truncate it to a reasonable length and folks will be able
to get at the full information once we fix the bug about a missing
show-action command. [1]

It is interesting in that there might be a need to add some basic 'readme'
style support to actions as they grow in complexity to help users
understand how to use them properly and what they're doing. Complex
interactions such as OpenStack service upgrade steps come to mind. I wonder
if there was a more long winded info section if that would also encourage
keeping the description length down.

1: https://bugs.launchpad.net/juju/+bug/1596906