This is just a miss. The original ability to see the plugins was a subset
of the help command and didn't make our CLI spreadsheet for things to
rework. I agree that list-plugins is the right idea here and that means
that plugins becomes a noun in our language.

What's interesting is that add/remove fall out because that
installing/uninstalling. I think that show-plugin might be interesting to
auto run the --description flag to bring it into CLI alignment with the new
world order.

I've filed a bug to track adding the support for plugin into the CLI.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/juju/+bug/1628538

Thanks for the catch Marco!