Congratulations to the Juju team for a great release! It has been a lot of fun
watching this come together!

On 10/14/16, 12:34 AM, "Nicholas Skaggs" <juju-boun...@lists.ubuntu.com on
behalf of nicholas.ska...@canonical.com> wrote:

    Juju 2.0 is here! This release has been a year in the making. We’d like
    to thank everyone for their feedback, testing, and adoption of juju 2.0
    throughout its development process! Juju brings refinements in ease of
    use, while adding support for new clouds and features.

    ## New to juju 2?

    https://jujucharms.com/docs/2.0/getting-started

    ## Need to install it?

    If you are running Ubuntu, you can get it from the juju stable ppa:

         sudo add-apt-repository ppa:juju/stable
         sudo apt update; sudo apt install juju-2.0

    Or install it from the snap store

         snap install juju --beta --devmode

    Windows, Centos, and MacOS users can get a corresponding installer at:

    https://launchpad.net/juju/+milestone/2.0.0

    ## Want to upgrade to GA?

    Those of you running an RC version of juju 2 can upgrade to this release
    by running:

    juju upgrade-juju

    ## Feedback Appreciated!

    We encourage everyone to subscribe the mailing list at
    juju@lists.ubuntu.com and join us on #juju on freenode. We would love to
    hear
    your feedback and usage of juju.