Our first update to Juju 2 is here! This Juju 2.0.1 release brings some improvements including;

    * Support for the new AWS region us-east-2
    * Correct OSX Sierra support
    * Update list-models output to show cloud/region vs owner
    * Update model-migrations with support for endpoints, cloud credentials

## New to juju 2?

https://jujucharms.com/docs/2.0/introducing-2

## Ready to install it?

If you are running Ubuntu, you can get it from the juju stable ppa:

    sudo add-apt-repository ppa:juju/stable
    sudo apt update; sudo apt install juju-2.0

Or install it from the snap store

    snap install juju --beta --devmode

Windows, Centos, and MacOS users can get a corresponding installer at:

https://launchpad.net/juju/+milestone/2.0.1

## What else is in it?

Notable bug fixes include:
    * #1623136, #1629452 Vsphere improvements
    * #1614239 use-floating-ip is not honored from clouds.yaml config
    * #1619808 bootstrap-timeout ignored in --config
    * #1602840 juju show-machines should show all addresses a machine has
    * #1616098 Juju 2.0 uses random IP for 'PUBLIC-ADDRESS' with MAAS 2.0

For the full list of bugs addressed, checkout the milestone: https://launchpad.net/juju/+milestone/2.0.1

## Feedback Appreciated!

We encourage everyone to subscribe the mailing list at
juju@lists.ubuntu.com and join us on #juju on freenode. We would love to hear
your feedback and usage of juju.