Do we have access to managing separate versions of a resource
pragmatically? To give some context, I'm trying to implement rollback
functionality for resources deployed in our applications. Implementing
rollback is proving difficult because I don't seem to know how to access
different resource versions from the reactive framework.

A few general questions concerning resources:

* Can I access different versions of a resource through api/cli?
    * e.g. what if I want to roll back to a different version of a resource
pragmatically (do I have to do this manually, or can I access different
versions somehow through charmhelpers or other lib)?

* Does `juju attach <application-name> <resource-name>=<resource>` upload
the resource to the controller, or to all application units, or both (is
this just done in one single swoop through on `juju attach`)?

* Is pushing a charm to the store with a new version of the resource, then
upgrading the charm on the controller:model seem like a best practice here
for rev'ing resources and keeping controller:model resource in sync with
the charm store resource?
    * I feel this is a bit cumbersome if you just want to update the
resource, but with no clear means of resource management (that I know of),
these are the types of things I'm looking at.

Thoughts?