Greetings Kubernauts and charm aficionados alike.

We've been cycling so hard we actually forgot to post release notes on the
last release of the Kubernetes bundles. I apologize for that, as it's been
a busy couple weeks with Kubecon, a lot of end-user engagements in IRC, and
future forward work.

Without any further adieu, here's the goodness that just landed in the
charm store as of today (and some last week, whoops!):

Etcd

   -

   Added snapshot/restore actions. This enables operators to snapshot and
   clone a running Etcd cluster. This is useful during version migrations, and
   restoring from a broken state.

Thanks @rimusz for requesting and piloting this feature in the edge channel.

https://github.com/juju-solutions/bundle-canonical-kubernetes/issues/126

   -

   Updated the Readme with snapshot/restore instructions
   -

   Stripped the (leader) identifier from status messages in favor of the
   asterisk
   -

   Python fixes for flake8 version 3.2.x
   -

   Added Juju Storage so the WAL and Data files may now be stored on a
   cloud provider persistent disk in the event of disaster recovery

Kubernetes-master

   -

   Updated kubernetes resource to version 1.4.5

   -

   Updated addon templates for kube-dns and kubernetes-dashboard
   -

   Updated README to bring up-to-date with recent changes
   -

   Added a `charm build tactic` to copy/rewrite manifests from the VCS
   system instead of maintaining forks

Kubernetes-worker

   -

   Updated kubernetes resource to version 1.4.5

   -

   Fixed microbot action failing when replicas param is omitted
   -

   Fixed a temporary hook failure involving premature deployment of the
   ingress controller
   -

   Added config option to set node labels for a deployed group of workers
   -

      Thanks @rimusz for requesting this feature.

Kubernetes-e2e (conformance/testing apparatus.)

   -

   Added support for running e2e tests in parallel. This is the new default
   behavior.

   -

   Added junit output to results
   -

   Updated charm icon for consistency
   -

   Fixed a bug when deploying with no resource
   -

   Fixed a bug when upgrading the e2e resource
   -

   Removed excess paths from the result archives

Special thanks to @rimusz for working with us to improve the operations.
Thank you to @mbruzek, @chuckbutler, @wwwtyro, and @cynerva for all the
assistance on this release.

Charles Butler <charles.but...@canonical.com> - Juju Charmer